This year’s Midwinter Fire Festival promises to be even more spectacular than last year - yes, really...... and we are looking for volunteers to help at our event on 17th December in Campbell Park, Milton Keynes. Not only is it a great opportunity to do something for the community, but also huge fun!
If you'd like to volunteer, we have a variety of roles - something for everyone :
- data collecting from attendees
- bucket shaking and selling raffle tickets (for MKCF Charity Car Raffle)
- helping to assemble and walk with the lantern parade
- managing the fires
- helping to manage the installations
- be on hand to offer advice and assistance to people attending the event
- helping to set up the event
- helping to dismantle and clear up after the event
If you are interested in getting involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - and include details if you have a preference for any particular role.
There is also a Volunteer Evening / Briefing Session at Festive Road at 7.30pm on the 30th November, where you can find out more.
Do come along and be part of this amazing event!