As a company Festive Road always makes every effort to recycle, reclaim and renew when it comes to materials and resources. A number of projects have also dealt specifically with eco-learning and sustainability issues enabling participants to engage and experiment with the use of green energy and responsible power.
From renovating an old double-decker bus into an alternative teaching space complete with cycle-generated cinema to creating innovatively illuminated structures for carnival parades, Festive Road can support learners to think green...
- Building renewable energy sources such as wind turbines and cycle-power generators
- Working with Science and Technology departments to create and demonstrate hands-on experiments
- Finding out about alternative energy and environmental issues in a practical and fun way
- Extending learning in Science, Maths and Technology
- Cultivating global citizenship
- Engaging the disengaged learner
- Developing `real-world´ skills
- Increasing knowledge of ecology and sustainability
From one day workshops to full-scale project development - contact Festive Road to find out more about what we can offer you.
View our Education pack (to download, right-click, choose 'save link as')